Is One Life Enough Theme Song Contest
Eligible to all Second Life Musicians and DJ’s
Artists: Share your work!
Fans: Urge your favorite artists to enter!
- Entries are due November 15th by email to email@example.com.
- Popular voting begins online November 16th.
- The contest is eligible to all Second Life Musicians and DJ’s for original compositions, parodies, and mash-ups.
- Submit an original work addressing the theme, “Is One Life Enough.”
- All styles are acceptable.
- Lyrics, if applicable, must be “G” general audience
- Awards include recognition, promotion, and prizes from Dublin Institute of Technology in Dublin Virtually Live.
- Songs submitted so far include vocal, instrumental, acoustic, folk, electronic, keyboard, ambient.
- For entry form and details see https://sitearm.wordpress.com/2010/10/06/is-one-life-enough-theme-song-contest-dublin-institute-of-technology-in-dublin-virtually-live/.