From Google Translate:
Beware, be on guard, take precautions
Advance, go forward, march, go ahead, head, go along
Fight, beat, make, break, strike, shoot
Oh my God!, My goodness!
Press, push, crush, depress, hold down, strain
Defend, guard, protect, safeguard, ward, guard against
I support you
I am disappointed
Our situation is bad
Request, ask, apply for
Angry, indignant, raging
I will protect you
Let them come to us
This is crazy
You made a terrible decision
213: Person who is very stupid.
666: "Doing something really well"
1314: "For ever", "One life, one world"
4242: "Yes" or "Affirmative" or "It is"
520: "I love you"
7451 or 7456: "I’m angry"
748: "Go and die!", "Get lost!", "Go to hell!"
87: "Bitchy", “Idiocy/Idiot”
88: "Bye bye"
94: "So", "but", "just like", “etc.”
995: "Help", "Save me!"
484: "If" (yes or no)
99: "The wish for couple being together for long time"
*Dedicated to GeneralDort/ChairmanDort on WoWS RU/SEA/EU/NA/China Servers R1 Ranked Season 2017
2015 Computer Simulation Games Update
City Building – The new 2015 hot game is Cities Skylines available for 30 USD or so. http://store.steampowered.com/app/255710/
World of Warships – 2015 but still in Beta but you can buy in for um… 30 USD or so. http://worldofwarships.com/
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – may or may not be a 2015 best game but so far FiGhtiNCoWBoY is a fave to follow. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbYDcVeKEf8
Other 2015 games include ArcheAge. https://www.archeagegame.com/
2014’s best game was Dragon Age: Inquisition and I had 3+ players I followed but for now again I favor Cowboy. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7RtZMiaOk8jglR6FYdPO4LmWdr4lgM2u
City-building simulation games update!
– price – $29.99 complete mac/pc downloadable edition from Origin
– multiplayer capability: you can open a region with multiple cities, distributed among you as “mayor” or open to your friends as fellow mayors. Either way you can exchange services so that individual cities can specialize.
+ can be played online or standalone your choice
– simplified utility system: electricity, water, sewage are automatically delivered via roads
– individual city sizes are limited – if you want to go mega you have to go regional
Cities Skylines 2015
– price – $29.99 complete mac/pc/linux downloadable edition from Steam
– tons of free add-on mods, which: a) keep on growing, and b) include terrain maps of selected real cities
– map/terrain editor (see above re real cities)
– you can only play standalone
– design freedom (e.g., infinite money vs. budget constrained)
– exploring and optimizing eco-living options (e.g., dirty vs. clean industry; electricity, garbage, sewage options; traffic)
– tons of tutorials/demos/play throughs on YouTube
– the possibility for us to become eco-living literate through playing or watching or commenting or all of the above these simulations
– keep linking up with the incredible 3d content and state-of-the-art user interfaces used on simulations, such as Wargaming, and real world services, such as Google Earth
You can play ArcheAge for free online, if you download and install it. It is both a “theme park” and/or a “sand box” live single and/or multiplayer game. You will learn and/or risk experiencing and/or enjoying “being lost” in a virtual world, where you may build/conquer/craft/solo/team. Sweet!
You can also watch SwordArtOnline, if you have a NetFlix (not free) account, and watch the episodes. What would happen if you signed up for an online single and/or multiplayer game that you could not log out from and if your physical life depended on your virtual survival?
Both virtual worlds I find worth watching:
. ArcheAge requires frequent computer interaction
. SAO requires minimal computer interaction
Either way, may you choose how you play and continue!
I tried so hard to respond to a gmail message today, using my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 which uses Google’s Android operating system and Google’s Android Gmail App.
Google’s Gmail Android App is very good at screening my daily emails. But it is SO hard to use when trying to Reply, as in, if I advertently go somewhere else on the device, then come back, there is NO EDIT OR SEND BUTTON for REPLIES.
Really… in this regard Google (Gmail) is as bad as Microsoft (YouTube) in getting mobile apps right. They leave you (mobile wise) hanging and having to go back to (shudder) a LAPTOP device to get it right.